Re: suspend to disk on compaq 1200

Hi all,

	I was wrong... with APM it works, very well indeed.. But with APM I lost
some things, like the /proc/acpi. I would try swpsusp but it has been said
that it is very buggy, and doesnt like XFS (my filesystem...).
	I would suggest that you try again. I only had to compile a kernel with APM
support, apt-get install apmd, apt-get install lphdisk, create a suspend
partition and it works. Now it's time to try with ACPI :-)

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

  Thus spake the master programmer:
  ``You can demonstrate a program for a corporate executive, but you can't
make him computer literate.''
						The Tao Of Programing