Resolution to WPC11 on Satellite 2100CDT Problem

The reason my kernel image would not boot from lilo (making lilo reboot my machine forever) was that when i ran 'make menuconfig' to prepare to compile my 2.4.19 kernel, I only changed the wireless and pcmcia areas.  I neglected to tell it that what my processor was!  Before, it thought I had a 686! I changed it to "Pentium/MMX" and everything worked fine.  I now can use my WPC11 Wireless Card!