Re: [OT] After discussing on LCDs in Debian-laptop, did you get spammed by Sharp Systems as well?

At 03:54 PM 08/14/02 +1000, Tim Connors wrote:
>I have to say, I am terribly surprise gnu.org and debian.org archive our
>mail without obfuscation :(

I had a unique address I used on one list where it looked like

     moseley (at) hank.org

and it was spammed.  Clearly, you can see what that address is -- and so
can the email harvesting programs.

So far, the best solution:

  apt-get install spamassassin

I do wish the debian lists required subscription before posting, and that
vacation programs were a little smarter...

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org