Re: Toshiba Port?g? 3010CT

There's a few ways to do this, including the old DOS partition and
syslinux tricks, etc...

But I got lazy when I realized that RedHat's installer works from a USB
CD-Rom drive.  I plugged a USB CD-Rom into the Portege, put one of their
boot floppies in the floppy drive (that BIOS won't boot from a USB
device, obviously...) and loaded a tiny RedHat partition so I could jump
from that to Debian.  (GRIN....)

Nate