Re: The screen is not centered on my laptop

I purchased an L2460D Asus laptop the last month and I had the same trouble. Passing the video=vga16:off parameter at the kernel boot prompt (which looks like 'boot: ').

I wrote out a page about Debian woody on this laptop, check it out at http://web.cln.it/samuele/L2460D/index.html, maybe it may help you. For more documents, the *must* is http://www.tldp.org/ ; take a look at least at the Laptop HOWTO. If you need some more hints for this laptop, let me know, I'll try to help you if I can.

	Good luck :)

--
Samuele Catusian

http://web.cln.it/samuele/