Re: mail readers

On 2002-07-16T13:22:03-0700, Derek Gladding wrote:
> KMail will handle maildir format as well as the POP/IMAP stuff.
> Settings/Configure KMail/Network/Receiving/Add/Maildir Mailbox

The problem is, as far as I can tell, KMail insists on moving the mail
that is delivered into the Maildir away into another folder.  It doesn't
seem to support leaving the mail where it was delivered and managing it
from there (something I can do with Mutt, and prefer to do).  Did I miss
anything?

--
Edit this signature at http://www.digitas.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/ken/sig
To think is to differ.