Re: mail readers

> Mozilla mail in comparison to Sylpheed, Evolution, or

I've tried evolution and sylpheed, they were ok, but i always use mutt,
although they use the very same mail directories and i could use them at
the same time, i only run mutt. It's just more convenient for me.
I'll only use evolution (which uses my maildirs directly) or mozilla
(which could use them via a local IMAP server) if i need to view HTML
mails graphically. Which happens about 1 every 4 months. Anything else i
do with mutt.
Hey, vim even has syntax highlighting for the mutt config file =P

So if you prefer keyboard to mouse you really should try mutt.
Also if you do work a lot over ssh remote connections.

Greetings,
Erich

--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
             The best things in life are free: Friendship and Love.