Re: mail readers

Another mail reader question:

I use Mutt currently.  I rely a lot on mail being delivered into various
folders (by procmail, unison, etc.) while Mutt is running on the same
folders.  I checked out Evolution, KMail, and Mozilla Mail; they all
seem to want to fetch incoming mail themselves and perform their own
filtering, indexing, etc.  Is there any mail reader other than Mutt that
deals properly with folders into which other processes may deliver mail
from time to time?  I use mailboxes in the Maildir format.

--
Edit this signature at http://www.digitas.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/ken/sig
To think is to differ.