Re: pro's and con's of Evolution mail reader?

Mattia Dongili, 2002-Jul-16 09:48 +0200:
> Hi,
> I'd strongly suggest to use sylpheed. I'm using version 0.7.4 (in the testing tree) and it's lightweight and stable.

I took a look at sylpheed once and I noticed that it didn't sort by
thread properly.  I played with it for awhile, but comparing the same
mbox as viewed by mutt, I didn't see the same threading.  Anyone
notice this too, or did I do something wrong (which I have not ruled
out).

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer