Re: pro's and con's of Evolution mail reader?

Hi,
I'd strongly suggest to use sylpheed. I'm using version 0.7.4 (in the testing tree) and it's lightweight and stable.

USER       PID %CPU %MEM   VSZ  RSS TTY      STAT START   TIME COMMAND
mattia     520  0.3  4.8 10228 6116 pts/0    S    08:59   0:08 sylpheed

bye
-- mattia