Linux status survey of laptop manufacturers updated

Hi,

I have updated my survey of laptop manufacturers and their
Linux status:

ToC:

* Most Wanted
* Manufacturer Blurb
* Microsoft Tax?
* Certifications
* Independent Vendors
* Bogus URLs
* Manufacturers A-Z

Besides Linux also other UniXes are mentioned and some hints
about laptops with other CPUs than from Intel:
http://mobilix.org/laptop_manufacturer.html

Note: the overview is not perfect yet. Some URLs have to be checked
and manufacturer informations have to be proofreaded. Though
almost 100 manufacturers are mentioned, it might be incomplete.

Please let me know your additions or criticism.

Werner

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Keplerstr. 11A = D-10589 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe(@)mobilix.org>       T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86