Re: pro's and con's of Evolution mail reader?

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:48:01 -0300

Regarding sylpheed,

"Derek Broughton" <derek_broughton@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I can't see a way to make it get mail without pushing a button.  Every other
> mail program I've used will do this automatically on a schedule I determine,
> so either this is badly broken, or I'm blind...

On Version 0.7.8 of Sylpheed, I set this up as follows:

1 Choose Configuration > Common Preferences

2 Choose 'Auto Check for New Mail' in the Receive panel (this is the first tabbed panel you see)

-Gale Stafford