Re: pro's and con's of Evolution mail reader?

From: "Gale Stafford" <gstafford@bitwiser.com>

> Here's what I like so far about sylpheed
>
> 1 It was easy to configure -- i set up my pop3 and smtp, username,
password, etc in under two minutes

yes.

> 2 It is very speedy -- so far, the speediest one I've seen. I've also
tried Balsa, Mozilla Mail, and KMail.

Not against IMAP folders - it seems no better than Mozilla

> In conclusion, I think sylpheed rocks.

I can't see a way to make it get mail without pushing a button.  Every other
mail program I've used will do this automatically on a schedule I determine,
so either this is badly broken, or I'm blind...