Re: Protege 3110CT NIC not recognized?

Sam, you have hit it on the nose!
Everything you mentioned I did (after 4 days up til
5am =)

The command you mentioned: insmod eepro100 was it! I
was trying: insmod pci-scan That was what the
documentation said I should write since that was the
name of the compiled device driver.

Im going to read some more about how to have it come
up on the network automatically, but let me ask you
one ques if you dont mind? If the laptop is not on the
network or if the port replicator is not connected
will there be problems when booting up if I configure
linux to connect to the network?

My next project is obtaining an IP via DHCP. =) I
think 'pump' is whats installed on this instead of
dhcpcd. Anyone prefer one over the other?

Thanx a million again!