Compaq Contura Aero floppy

Dear all,
	yesterday I succeded in installing Debian 2.2r6 on my Compaq Contura
Aero 4/33C. It was a long process as I only have 8MB of RAM and the
floppy. Now I have a problem: after installation the floppy is unusable.
For them who don't know my hardware the floppy is external connected via
a PCCMIA connection. Do someone know how to solve this problem. Using
mulinux I was able to use the floppy.

TIA
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa e-mail: sc@linux.it
To follow the path: look at the master, follow the master, walk with the