Re: ASAP

On Mon, 2002-07-08 at 22:18, ENZOSINC@aol.com wrote:
> Could you please help me to find the recovery disk for Toshiba Satellite
> Pro-470 CDT?

You might try to contact Toshiba.

> I am tired to be asking around for help just because the display for this
> laptop quit to work. All I see is that log into Windows 95 and after that is
> jut little point in the middle of the screen. Is not matter what I do...still
> ignoring my intention to install Windows 95.

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

> How can I get to the DOS part to format C: and install Windows 98?

Have you heard of Debian GNU/Linux [http://www.debian.org]?  You can
download and install an even better OS than Windows 98 on your laptop.

If you really, really want to put Windows 98 back on, you might find a
Windows 98 mailing list, as this list pertains to absolutely nothing to
your question (besides dealing with a laptop).

Jeremy

Jeremy M Turner, A+ Technician             Phone: 405.425.5555
Email: Jeremy.Turner@oc.edu                Phone: 405.425.1820
Information Technology Services, Oklahoma Christian University