ASAP

Dear Sir:

Could you please help me to find the recovery disk for Toshiba Satellite Pro-470 CDT?

I am tired to be asking around for help just because the display for this laptop quit to work. All I see is that log into Windows 95 and after that is jut little point in the middle of the screen. Is not matter what I do...still ignoring my intention to install Windows 95.

How can I get to the DOS part to format C: and install Windows 98?

Thank you

Enzo