Re: installing Woody on an older laptop

My graphics card is: Neomagic 2093 VGA... But nowhere did I see anything about it in the setup. Or any options for LCD panel display or ALPS TouchPad Drivers. SO I am basically lost... LOL! I am thinking of getting a 64MB SODIMM to put me up to 80MB... that might help a bit, huh? It looks like it only costs about $20.. not bad...
-Mike!

The vitally important piece of information you left out is the graphics
card. XFree86 configuration is highly dependent on it.

However, you should realize that on a 16MB system you're highly restricted
in the window managers you're going to be able to run.
--
derek

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com