Re: Minimum HD space

On Tue, 2002-07-02 at 01:44, Chris Howells wrote:
> > I'm about to get my own copy of debian potato and so far I wish to install
>
> Yuck. Try using woody :P

I agree.

Potato is *really* old as mentioned and you'll feel like you've gone
back in time, IF you want to use a GUI desktop like Gnome.

For learning the command line stuff though and basic sys admin stuff it
will do the job.  Keep an eye out for Woody's release as it's *much*
better.

I'd also recommend that your first installation be "practise" I went
through several installs learning the basics.

Then you can reinstall when Woody's released.

HTH.