Re: Minimum HD space

I installed Debian Potato 2.2 in a quite basic conf in less than 330MB, then
choosing the pkgs I desired to work with, but any "heavy" Windows Manager (I
currently use WMaker). Actually 650-700MBs should be constidered an average
used disk space. Even with Woody, not considering OpenOffice, but installing
a web server, php4, mysql, phpnuke and kmail, opera 5... not pkgs really big.
Ste