RE: Minimum HD space

Cool! well, since I'm new to debian, for now I would rather have an old
stable version than to have to put up with 'unstablelessness'. Once I get
better with it (I plan to learn Python and sharpen my C skills with debian),
I'll get the current Woody.

Thanks for the info!

...In Accordance With The Prophecy.

Happy Hacking, Bright Blessings and Gentle Breezes!