RE: "your system doesn't need PCMCIA"

It appears not to be asking a question, but giving the impression that
"I checked out your system, and it doesn't look like you have PCMCIA;
Would you like me to remove it?"  I don't understand if this is talking
about the kernel modules or pcmcia-cs package.  I have said "No" at this
prompt (since I'm installing off a mini-PCI card wired NIC), and then
re-install pcmcia-cs if I need to.

Should a bug be filed against the wording of this?  Maybe it should
read, "PCMCIA was installed with the rest of the kernel.  Would you like
me to remove it?"

Also, I thought the name of the standard changed a year (or more) ago to
"PC Card"?  If I'm way off, I've had a huge headache all day...

Jeremy