Debian on a Gericom Phantom notebook

Hi all,

Yesterday I got the last thing to run so that I am now finally satisfied with Debian on my Gericom Phantom notebook. In faxt so much satisfied that I am thinking about removing Win2k :-)

What works: Video, audio, external USB mouse when connected via PS2 adapter, wireless LAN via PCMCIA, suspend-to-RAM, suspend-to-disk, APM in general, harddisk spin-down, etc...

I documented it briefly at
http://www.mayrhofer.eu.org/rene/linux/notebook.html

If anything is missing or not clear, feel free to drop me a line.

best regards,
Rene