Re: Debian doesn't boot in Compaq Presario

It didn't helped, but thanks any way :-). I'll take a look to his others
tips, anyway.

At least it seems Alessandro Esperanza's tip did the trick :-D

--
Linux User #98419         -o)    | Third Law of Robotics: A robot must
http://counter.li.org      /\    | protect its own existence as long