Re: Programming Console-Draw-Programm

Hi Dieter,

I can't really help you with any of the specifics, but here is the link for
two free electronic books on C++, which might get you started.

http://www.mindview.net/Books/TICPP/ThinkingInCPP2e.html

There are also books on Java, C#, Python etc. The first C++ book as a few
chapters on c.

I am not a hacker, but I seem to remember that file read/write is provided by
<fstream> and <math> provides sqrt(x), sin(x).  Hope this helps a bit.  Sorry
I can't be of more help!

Will