Re: WLAN-Card on DELL (again)

The Dell TrueMobile 1150 PCMCIA card works perfectly well under Linux.

I'm currently using it using the orinoco module of pcmcia 3.1.33-6
(downloaded pcmcia-source and compiled it as a debian package). If you need
any help setting it up just email me direct.

It's not a recent functional addition to pcmcia so you should be able to get
it working relatively easily with whatever configuration you have.

I have no idea what "limited functionality' means.

Craig