Installing Debian Linux on my Laptop

Hi,

I want to install linux on my IBM Thinkpad 560E. Unfortunately, i don't have a CD ROM and I'd appreciate any help someone can offer. I've installed linux before using CD ROMS and had no problems... but i'm lost as to how to install linux without CDs. I also have a network card in my laptop so is there a way to do a network installation? i've done some searching on the web but the instructions that i've found are rather vague.

If anyone can help me out i'd appreciate it. Also, if you need more information about my computer and configuation i'll be more than happy to discuss it.

Thank you for any assistance.

-Allan