Asus L2460D

	Hi all.
	I'm going to buy an Asus L2460D; I plan to install Debian (woody)
on it, but I'm not sure of which hardware parts are supported and which are
not. After a quick research on the Web I've found no informations about a
Linux-dist running on it or on any other laptop of the L2 series, and I suppose
it is because those are very-new. Does anyone here know something about that
machine, or at least something about particular parts/devices surely not
supported or that can create problems with Linux? This is the technical

	AMD Mobile Athlon 4, 1.2GHz / 100MHz FSB, on a SIS 730S Chipset
	AWARD BIOS 256KB Flash EPROM, PMU, PnP
	256MB SDRAM
	14.1" TFT LCD, XGA+ 1024x768
	Graphical subsystem integrated on the SIS 730S Chipset with
system-shared memory (max 64MB)
	HDD UDMA/100 20GB
	Combo DVD 8x-CDRW 8x/4x/24x
	FD
	PCMCIA 2.1, 2 type II or 1 type III
	2 FireWire
	2 USB
	IrDA 1.1
	Ai-Box connector
	VGA Port
	Parallel port
	S-Video TV out
	PS/2 Port
	Integrated Modem AC97 2.1 MDC v.90 Universal PPT support
(DGT,CTR21,JATE, FCC)
	NIC 10/100 BaseT on-board, std
	AC97 Soundsystem
	Stand-by support, Suspend-to-disk & Suspend-to-Ram
	ACPI 2.0
	Li-Ion battery, 2000 mAh/cell, 9 cells

	Regards, and thanx in advance :)

--