Re: APMD - Dell inspiron 8100

On Apr 16, Carlos M. L. wrote:

> I have a problem with the information that Advance Power Manager gives
> to me.Actually it just tells me wether the AC power is connected or not,
> although before upgrading the BIOS (A04 version) the APM used to give me
> also the battery level.

just a stab in the dark, the BIOS may need to calibrate the battery before it
can tell you want its levels are.  Let the battery completely discharge,
recharge and discharge a few times and see what happens.

This I remind you is a complete guess.....

Alex

/ Faith goes out through the window when \
\ beauty comes in at the door.           /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||