Re: debian for a train hopper

(This was originally screwed up due to forgetting the s in lists so it's
a repaste and post)

<This is in regards to Mr. Coker's Dell comments>

Actually I don't know what you guys are talking about. I am fiercely
loyal to Dell as a customer simply beause I got EXCELLENT technical
support from them with CPx laptops, PowerEdge and PowerApp servers, and
every single (yes, EVERY single) one of those machines (over 1500
total) have all run linux including the laptops. It didn't violate the
warrenty, and they actively pursued finding a technician to solve my
problems. That is why I ONLY buy Dell for commercial accounts and Dells
for home when I can afford it.

Someone needs to stop spreading FUD that they have bad support or that
they don't support Linux, cause that's total bullshit.

--
David D.W. Downey <david-downey@codecastle.com>
Upstream - libpam-pgsql.codecastle.com