Re: Fun and excitement with Dell Latitude C600

David Z. Maze <dmaze@debian.org> writes:
> (2) The machine spontaneously reboots in Linux after it's been up
>     for a minute or two.  Booting into Windows and then rebooting
>     seems to help; booting the ACPI kernel seems to hurt.

...and it's doing it again this morning.  Which is really irritating,
since it makes the machine completely unusable.  I've purged all
vestiges of the ACPI-enabled 2.4.18 kernel, so all I'm using is an
APM-enabled 2.4.17 kernel right now (still with sid).  Booting to
Windows isn't helping, either.  Any hints?  Any way to kick it into
submission?

	-- Abra Mitchell