Yet another "Linux on my Laptop page" (Fujitsu C-6185)

Dear all,

I have set up yet another page for a "Linux on my Laptop page", in this
case a fujitsu lifebook C-6185.

I wrote a series of notes regarding the configuration on my laptop.  I
wrote them in order to remember the configuration when I need to install
another system, but then I thought that the information might be
interesting to somebody else.  Most (or all) of the information
contained can be found in the several HOWTOS, or on-line resources, but
I do not want to dig again in the documentation next time I need to make
an installation!

The main page is at
http://www-itp.physik.uni-karlsruhe.de/~guasch/fujitsu/

The notes that contain the changes made to the configuration are in
http://www-itp.physik.uni-karlsruhe.de/~guasch/fujitsu/README
This file contains information specific to my computer, but also
information that can be used in other laptops, and non-laptop related
configuration.

Finally, the things I am currently investigating, are at
http://www-itp.physik.uni-karlsruhe.de/~guasch/fujitsu/TODO

I would like to thank everybody at the debian-laptop mailing list. Most
of my knowledge on laptops comes from reading this list, or asking
questions on it.

Best regards,

Jaume