Installing Debian over Network with the e100-driver

I have a Sony PCG-GR114MK-Notebook. It has an Intel Network card and it seems
that it can only be installed with the intel e100-driver.
The e100-driver is only in the nonfree-part of debian and there only as a
source.

I would like to install debian on my laptop over network/dsl-connection. Is
there a possibility to load the e100-driver from the installer?
How can I install debian over network??

Another question: Is it possible to use ReiserFS for installation?

cu,

Hanno Boeck