Re: Debian on Vaio F340

Hi Steven,

I'm going to go ahead and CC: the list because this is odd.

Are you sure there's no /dev/psaux ? That really should be
there.. ( on my HP the touchpad is a ps/2 device, can't say
for sure about the VAIO )

I would just remove the xdm package "dpkg --purge xdm" for
the time being.. so, does your mouse work when you set
it to /dev/ttyS0 in xf86config?

What version of Debian are you using, where did you get it
from etc?

thanks