Re: Back to Windows??

Hi Christopher,

Huh..  not that I'm against writing my own drivers, but I have
plenty of brand spankin' new hardware that worked great the
first time. My HP Omnibook 4150 ( top of the line when my
company bought it a couple months back ) was no problem to
get working with Debian. USB, video, audio, PCMCIA, APM..

Although I wouldn't call the X config newbie-friendly, it's
really not as bleak as you're making it out to be.. it's
just a matter of looking at the manual if it doesn't
look right after the initial install.

HTH, HAND.