Re: Debian on Vaio F340

Hi Steven,

Please send the output of "ls -la /dev/mouse"

If it is /dev/gpmdata, then gpm must be installed and running,
and repeating as type "ps2".

If it is blank, either do the above, or, if you don't want
or care about having the mouse on the console, just symlink
/dev/psaux to /dev/mouse like so : "ln -s /dev/psaux /dev/mouse"