Pilot IIIe & IBM TP 380Z

Dear all,
    first of all excuse me for the cross post to pilot end laptop but
my problem is with a Pilot IIIe and a ThinkPad 380Z. I broke, I do not
know how, my serial port so I decided to sync my Palm using IRDA. I
patch my Palm and tried transfering file using Windows 2000 with
success. On Linux I followed the IRDA-HOWTO to setup /dev/ttyS2 as my
IRDA but cannot discovery my Palm. Do someone of you know the exact
procedure to follow. I am using IRLink evaluation on my Palm.

TIA
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa e-mail: sc@linux.it

To follow the path: look at the master, follow the master, walk with the
master, see trough the master, become the master.