PCM100 PC Card in Sony SR5K - config question

I recently received a Linksys EtherFast 10/100 card.

I am having trouble setting it up. I though that it used the ne2k driver.
It doesn't seem to work for this card. What module does this use ?

I am using the 2.4.14 Kernel.

Do I need a special flag in the /etc/pmcia/config.opts ?

Also, how can I force rebuild all the /etc/pmcia scripts ?

I think mine might be messed up.

mycurrent mods:

#lsmod
pcnet_cs
8390

#cardctl ident
Identifies it as:

Socket 0:
product info: "Linksys", "EtherFast 10/100 Intergrated PC Card (PCM100)", Ver 1.0:, " "
manfid: 0x0149, 0xc1ab
function: 6 (network)

#probe reveals
PCI bridge probe: Rocoh RL5C475 found, 2 socets

Ted Knab

PS I also have a DFE-650 card that works using the above modules.
   I just would like to have a functioning backup.

   #with Dlink
   #cardctrl ident #reveals:

   Socket 0:
   product info: "D-Link", "DFE-650", "Fast Ethernet",  "Rev. D1"
   manfid: 0x0149, 0x0230
   function: 6  (network)