Re: Toshiba 4000CDT Monitor

Emmanuel Osei Ampontuah, 2001-Dec-16 23:18 -0000:
> Hello,
>
> I have just purchased a used (end-of-lease) Toshiba 4000CDT which did
> not have an operating system.  I have installed Windows 98 and
> everything is working well.  However, the display in windows is
> smaller than the screen.  How can I enlarge it to cover the entire
> screen?
> Emmanuel

Emmanuel,

The list you posted to is dedicated to running the Debian Linux
operating system on Laptop computers, and not Windows operating
systems.  Your question is not pertinent to this list.

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer
Diggin' Debian		Admin and User