Re: Which Kernel - Woody ?

Hi Derek,

have a look to

	http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/kernel-24.html

Kay

Derek Broughton wrote:

Petr wrote:
... That got me interested, so I checked. There aren't any packaged 2.4 kernels
for potato (stable) at the Debian site, so you've either got another source
or you _are_ running a woody (testing) kernel. I've never found a
prepackaged woody kernel that boots for me (Dell i2500).  So my backup
kernel is 2.2.19pre17-idepci (from potato) - I can't run X on it, but I can
boot and fix whatever I might have done wrong compiling my own 2.4 kernel .
If there really is another source of 2.4 kernels, I'd love to know.
--
derek