Re: Which config tool?

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 11:21:12PM +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
> I've found divine, intuitively and laptop-netconf which all appear to do
> roughly the same thing...  what is best?  The laptop will be running in
> a variety of configurations:
>
> * home, connected to LAN (and net via IP NAT on my desktop)
> * work, connected to LAN (etc)
> * somewhere else
>
> Of course for these settings I need different IP addresses for
> DNS/proxy/SMTP servers etc.  What tool is best suited for my needs?

add laptop-net (distint from laptop-netconf) which I find quite handy.
Since I use my X21 with both LAN and WLAN, I only want to configure my
LAN card when I've plugged the cable in.  laptop-net detects the
link-beat and can configure your interface.

HTH,
Daniel.
PS: what's the difference between the X21 and X22?