Re[2]: Cant read root disk

I have now tried with 8 disks. I want to install over the net (ftp I
guess). Am I using the correct disks? The message/error I get:

request_module[block-major-2]: Root fs not mounted
apm: BIOS version 1.2 flags 0x03 (Driver version 1.13)
apm: disabled on user request

I install on a Dell Inspiron 7500