Re: What to choose

I admit that I might've been a little too hard on them, yes. But I've
heard much more good about Debian, and the examples about getting things
to work were true. But of course Mandrake can't be that bad, otherwise no
one would use it. It's just that I find Debian, both in abilities,
features and ideology, much more to my liking (based on what I've heard
about Mandrake and know about Debian).
This should be by no means be taken as an offense against Mandrake
developers, as I do not mean in that way. Just that I find Debian better
in most aspects. Consider this as an encouragement to Mandrake developers
to try to do the best they can : )
And as I mentioned, choosing a distribution really is a choice of personal
preference.
But as said, this really isn't laptop related anymore, so 'nuff said on my
part : )

Regards,
- Teppo