RE: PCMCIA NIC troubles

Alright; per those changes, /var/lib/pcmcia/stab now reads "Linksys
EtherFast PCM200 v2" in Socket 0, and cb_enabler loads without any action
from me, however neither tulip nor tulip_cb are loaded and eth0 is still an
unrecognized interface.  That's contrary to what cardctl ident says about
the card being V1.0, but I think I'm a little bit closer.

The kernel hacks at that address wouldn't compile... it uses some strings
(e.g. TULIP_IOSIZE) that are not defined.

Any other suggestions?

Marc J. Miller
Open Source Relations Engineer
marc.miller@amd.com