Re: Can't see mouse cursor under X on VAIO

p wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 15, 2001 at 10:58:20PM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> > >
> > > Not being an Xfree86 configuration guru, I'm not sure what to do from
> > > here, I've scanned the documentation included with the above packages but
> > > can't find anything appropriate.

I don't know if it this is the reason the mouse won't work, but I had trouble when
I tried to run gpm at the same time as xfree86 and Gnome.

I stopped gpm and the mouse began working.

> > A quick scan on www.google.com search for the words "vaio" and "cursor".  The
> > first few entries look promising.
> >

> > --
> //
>
> ...good suggestion, sean.  i used it to for good links
> for "viao sound."
>
> thx.
>
> bentley taylor.
>
> //>

Thanks,
   ---Dean.

begin:vcard
n:Roman;Dean
tel;fax:707-521-3066
tel;work:707-284-2206
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.ti.com
org:Texas Instruments;I.T.   http://www.ti.com
adr:;;141 Stony Circle Suite 210;Santa Rosa;California;95401;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:droman@ti.com
title:IT Manager
x-mozilla-cpt:;-28128