info: fixed irda-common upgrade to woody

Well I have succeeded in upgrading the irda-common.
I ended up deleting my /dev/ir* nodes, then did an apt-get source on the
package, a make clean , make all , and make install of the source
package.
After all this I selected the irda-common package from dselect, which
installed the .deb version over the "make" files w/no problems..

the two irda devices i have to play with are a Canon BJC-80 printer, and
a Nokia 6150 . I couldn't print with the IR port in windows, but I could
scan. I would like to see if I can eventually get the scanner working in
Linux.

I have heard that the Nokia 6150 with the gnokii package will be able to
access the phone, but probably will not be able to use the IR port as a
modem.. I would be curious to hear of other's experiences with this model
phone.

Andy