Re: Other mouse buttons on the Tecra 8100(I'm in same trouble on Dynabook Satellite 4260)

/ Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com> was heard to say:
| *shrug*  In my experience, there's a distinct difference between
| "imps/2" and "IMPS/2" (ie. one works and the other doesn't), but it's
| not mentioned here:

I can only shrug as well. Neither imps/2 nor IMPS/2 work (and both exhibit
the same behavior). Oh, well, maybe it'll work when I move on to XFree 4.x.
Thanks for your help.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--