Re: Other mouse buttons on the Tecra 8100

/ Werner Heuser <wehe@snafu.de> was heard to say:
| Norman Walsh schrieb:
| > The Tecra 8100 has two primary mouse buttons and two little
| > mini-buttons above them. Does anyone know how to get the mini-buttons
| > to work? Right now they don't even generate events in xev.
| Hi Norman,
|
| try http://sites.netscape.net/andreasplesch/toshiba.htm

Setting

 ZAxisMapping		4 2

has no effect on my XFree86 3.3.6 setup. The output from xinit
indicates that the option was recognized, but pushing the buttons
still has no effect in xev.

| for details with XFree86 4.x see
| http://www.xfree86.org/current/mouse.html

I suppose I could try XFree86 4.x, but I'm not sure I want to take
that particular plunge just yet.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--