possible to restore damaged Lilo in MBR

I have win2k and linux on my notebook using lilo as bootmanager.

Recently I ran PartitionMagic to resize my primary win2k partition. This operation damaged my MBR, made it unbootable, and forced me remove lilo from MBR with "fdisk /mbr" from dos. After reinstalled win2k, I can no longer access my existing Linux installation. Sadly, I didn't create a boot disk.

Is there still a way to restore lilo in MBR and load my llinux?

thanks a lot for any tip.

Ben