D-Link dfe-670txd on Thinkpad 600E FIXED

For a couple days now I have been wrestling around
trying to get my D-Link dfe-670txd working in my IBM
Thinkpad 600E. I am using kernel 2.4.7 with no pcmcia
support compiled in with PCMCIA Card Services 3.1.27.
I have had very little success until I found this post
at the sourceforge forums.

which suggests you add these lines to

card "D-Link DFE-670TXD PC Card"
  manfid 0x0149, 0x4530
  bind "pcnet_cs"

It seems to be working fine as a NE2000 for me but

Justin Miller

Do You Yahoo!?